Time for a Change

It's one month until vacation am I'm feeling like although I've been exercising (Insanity, but more on that later) I'm not getting anywhere. I do feel a bit leaner, but haven't lost anything yet or at least that's what the scale says. I've been encouraged by many to stick with it and not to get to discouraged because this is the time when most people quit. I've been following the diet for the exercise program pretty well, but I'm still not feeling 100%. It says to eat four small meals a day. I'm starting to think of what I eat as more fuel than anything. I'm not sure I like that. I enjoy food so so much, the taste, the smell, the experiences of shopping for it and cooking. In light of that and the fact that vacation is just a stunning 30 days away, I've decided to try eating only whole foods for an entire month. This is going to be so hard and a real challenge for me. I'm used to eating pretty healthy lately, but there are still a bunch of processed "healthy" foods I eat. Here I go!!!